Monday, August 17, 2009

Surprise!



Danny loves to surprise me! He does it for any reason too. When I'm happy, he surprises me by visiting me at work. When I'm sad, he suprises me with flowers. Last week I was a little stressed out at work. I had a busy day and I still had all of our wedding announcements to finish. When I got home from work I went to his apartment to visit him and he had surprised me by trying to finish our announcements all by himself! He was hunched over the table and he just looked at me and said "my back hurts." It was the sweetest thing ever! Yesterday we were both a little bummed. We couldn't agree on something and we both went home pretty frustrated. I went to bed a little angry and when I woke up I saw flowers by my bed and a little note saying "I love you so much. You make me the happiest man ever!" He always knows how to cheer me up. I'm so lucky to have him in my life!

4 comments:

  1. hey girlie! i'm glad you have a blog too so i can stalk you, muah ah ah ;) i saw the pics gina took, you guys are absolutely to die for! she said she had so much fun with you two.

    congrats on the engagement! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! you two are so cute! can't wait for the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I don't know what you did to my brother Ari but congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what laundry soap recipe did you try? i am curious???
    glad you love it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete